This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring “Intelligent Decision Automation” to the world’s largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture and some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries and create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
- Who are you?You're a Software Developer who is looking to grow their career as part of our Application Development Team.
- You are passionate, knowledgable or eager to learn about the retail industry
- You have experience building full-stack applications (data storage -> business logic -> user presentation) for complex use cases to deliver valuable solutions to customers.
- You have experience working in a cross-functional team with product owners, UX designers, data analysts and other engineers.
- You have experience in ownership and delivery of continuous improvements to your solution.
- You have experience in building APIs, pipelines, and other software components using a few different frameworks and libraries.
- You have experience in working with QA engineers to maintain high standards for quality and user experience.
- What will you do?You will work as a part of a cross-functional team comprising of a product owner, full-stack engineers, UX designer, QA engineer, analyst and/or data scientist.
- Your team will continuously deliver products, features and improvements to our end users while maintaining strong standards of quality.
- You will work with technical leads and architects to incrementally take ownership of of platforms, services, processes, or technologies.
- You will work with Agile methodologies for managing our software development process.
- How will you grow?Your work will impact the bottom-line of some of the largest retailers in the world
- You will be exposed to the bleeding edge of ML/AI
- You will gain invaluable experience in building services, APIs, and front-end components which are built to deal with large volumes of data.
- You will have unique opportunities in development and deployment of cloud-portable software components, pipeline and applications.
- Our back-end stacks are Python with Flask, or Java with Spring and Hibernate.
- Other technologies that you will use are: PostgresSQL, Kubernetes, Docker and variety of CI/CD tools.
Who We Are:
We are a group of intellectually curious people who are passionate about making a big splash in the world of retail. We offer competitive compensation including equity options - we want all the members of Rubikrew to own part of the Company. You will have a full health benefits package including extended health care, dental, vision etc. Lunch is catered Monday to Thursday so you won’t have to worry about packing a lunch! Healthy snacks and drinks are also provided to keep you energized. We want our employees to feel like they’re always developing personally and professionally so we offer a a personal development budget that you are free to use for knowledge expansion or as a fitness allowance.
Thank you to all who apply. We are only contacting applicants who are moving on to the next stage of the process. If you don’t hear from us, please check back for any future opportunities!
Rubikloud welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.