This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Marketing team at Ritual is responsible for activation, engagement and retention of all our customers and partners. This includes not just our end users, but our merchants, building owners and corporate partners as well. The marketing team is responsible for activation and engagement of all customers and partners through their entire lifestyle.
This is a highly collaborative role that works closely with product, sales and business development. It requires a balance of creative and analytical skills. You will have responsibility for designing and executing a wide range of acquisition and installed base marketing. You will be hands-on in campaign development, installed base messaging design, web management, SEO, organic strategy, paid acquisition, PR, brand development and more. This is a role that requires entrepreneurial thinking and an understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing.
You are obsessed with running experiments and know how to establish a testing methodology that not only drives statistical significance but more importantly, results. You don’t pull reports, you challenge them. You are curious, born to ask questions and seek answers, and aren’t afraid to get deep into the data.
As a Director of Marketing at Ritual you will...
- Manage a team of marketers at Ritual
- Develop and manage our organic merchant acquisition strategy.
- Work closely with product on in product funnel management.
- Create, challenge, and test emails, event triggers, integrated campaigns, DRIP campaigns, web pages and more
- Define new analytics requirements to tackle gaps in our data, working with Data Analysts to implement
- Find new data-driven ways for us to drive growth and improve our users’ experience
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing that has...
- Management experience.
- Experience working in a high growth startup or a similarly fast-paced environment
- Expert analytical skills, specifically the ability to pull, process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions
- An ownership mindset, a passion for eliminating blockers and running projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with concise presentation of data and public speaking
- A passion for collaboration and demonstrated success working cross-functionally to drive projects over the finish line
- Expert-level Excel/Google Sheets skills plus familiarity with SQL, Looker, and other BI Tools
People You’ll Work With:
What we offer:
- Contribute to a lifestyle-changing consumer product used worldwide
- Ritual credits to spend anywhere
- Healthcare coverage from day one, and a flexible vacation policy (Need time? Take time)
- Equity in the business - ownership is a key value at Ritual and we want you to share in our long-term success
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office (remotely for now!)
Ritual delivers more than just an avenue to skip the lunch line - we serve up a true community experience, helping you connect with your social circle and local businesses via seamless technology, all built around what humans love most - food. Founded in 2014 by three serial entrepreneurs, we’re about a seamless ordering process, helping you discover hidden gems in your community, and connecting with your peers through seamless ordering. We help small businesses thrive in a digital culture with the ease and convenience of push button ordering, while retaining the human connection that makes local shops special. We believe we’re making a positive cultural impact on a global scale - and our investors do, too: we’ve raised over $140M in funding, helping us bring Ritual to nearly 50 cities across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Hungry for more? Visit us at https://ritual.co/
*Ritual fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We constantly strive to live up to our core values of authenticity, open-mindedness, and focusing on impact. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day. *
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in Ritual’s selection and interviewing process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.