Intermediate Back End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 120 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As an Intermediate Back End Developer, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders, product managers, and designers to execute Ada’s roadmap in order to deliver best-in-class experiences. Your goal will be to work together with the Ada team to create valuable customer interactions for our clients and end-users of our product.
- 3+ years of experience as a Back End Developer
- Comfortable with back end technologies (Python is an asset)
- Must have experience using APIs to build distributed cloud applications
- Profound understanding of distributed cloud systems architecture and relevant technologies
- Strong understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and in-memory stores such as Redis
- Execute on our ambitious product roadmap through the implementation of features
- Review the team’s code, provide insightful feedback, foster collaborative community and teach everyone something new
- Become an integral part of your team and the Ada team, who work together to create valuable customer interactions for our clients and the end users
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse
Your application has been successfully submitted.