Full Stack Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
At StackAdapt, we’re helping clients deliver exceptional advertising outcomes by building the best omni-channel demand-side platform. The web team owns the full experience of StackAdapt’s sophisticated client-facing platform. We work closely with designers and product managers to build powerful end-to-end features which enable clients to better plan, execute, and analyze their ad campaigns.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.stackadapt.com/artificial-intelligence-in-advertising
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
As a full-stack developer, you will
- Take ownership of product solutions end-to-end by utilizing a variety of systems and technologies
- Build new and enhance existing product capabilities for internal and external users
- Solve complex problems and write scalable and efficient software
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to drive our product to the next level
- Contribute to code reviews, technical architecture, design documentations, and solving technical issues
We'll be responding to applicants that have:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience building scalable web products, both on the front-end and back-end
- A strong understanding of object-oriented software engineering and computer science fundamentals
- Familiarity with relational databases and writing efficient SQL queries
- Strong problem solving and end-to-end implementation skills
- Experience writing automated tests as part of your development workflow
- A commitment to quality; you hold yourself and others to a high standard
- Familiarity with one or more elements of our tech stack: Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, Go
- An understand of programmatic advertising and the ad-tech space
- Highly competitive compensation
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The self-serve programmatic advertising platform you should already be using.