Marketing Programs Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join the Marketing team to help grow our enterprise business. The 1Password marketing team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. You’ll build and scale our lead gen strategy, analyze and optimize across channels, and test new tactics to drive growth. You will get to work closely with other departments across the business. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and data-oriented.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
What you'll do:
- Develop, manage, and launch integrated programs that support our strategic B2B campaigns and help hit our monthly revenue goals
- Own our webinar program, from speaker management, registration, comms and execution.
- Manage all aspects of sponsored events from contract negotiation to post-event promotional content to drive response rates and build buzz for the brand.
- Work closely with the content and design teams to create deployable assets to support email, web, webinar, display, and advertising campaigns.
- Allocate budget and analyze performance to recommend modifications to program spends.
- Develop, manage, and improve referral program as a source of qualified leads.
- Leverage A/B tests on all new lead gen strategies to optimize performance.
- Track program performance against Growth goals.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of marketing programs experience, B2B preferred.
- Ability to write a campaign brief, establish goals, and give strong direction to the content and design team.
- Growth mindset. Always looking for ways to test and iterate campaigns to improve performance.
- Strong communication skills and works well with key partners and stakeholders.
- Analytical capabilities, able to understand the impact of campaigns by analyzing results (you love Excel and running reports), and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Proficient in G-Suite, CRM software, marketing automation or email marketing software (Salesforce, Marketo are a plus).
- BA/BS degree.
3 Reasons You Will Love This Job:
- You are joining a rocketship and will grow your career quickly.
- You’ll help us decide on how to allocate our marketing budget and be a key player on the Growth Marketing team.
- You get to work with the entire GTM team and make a significant impact on our strategy.
When we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our global team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best way to keep you, your family, and business safe online. Go ahead. Forget your passwords.