This job is no longer accepting applications.
Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam. We root for each other’s success and always remember to take time to celebrate, have fun, and Get Loopi!
Loopio is looking for a passionate and endlessly curious Software Developer to join our growing team! You will work cross-functionally across a team of innovative Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to deliver a world-class product to our users.
This role is for the Library Team, aka team Meerkat. The library is our customer's knowledge base. The team builds features that allow our customers to find the data they need, when they need it in order to respond quickly and gain more business.
-Helping scale and adapt the Library for our larger customers with more complex requirements (eg. communicating across multiple Loopio instances)
-Defining new ways for our customers to segment and structure their Library
-Building out automated reviews and workflows focused on keeping customer’s content up to date
-Developing ways for customers to reuse their content more efficiently (eg. variables that can be used throughout the platform and updated in a central location)
What You'll Be Doing
- Rapidly build end-to-end features from scratch for Loopio’s web Platform
- Squash bugs as they come up because you can’t stand crappy software
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional Engineering, Product, and Design team
- Collaborate closely with our Product Managers and Product Designers in an agile environment to bring features to life and iterate on them based on our customers' feedback
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience in full stack development, with a strong focus on front end architecture within a SaaS environment
- A strong understanding of how web applications work
- Can move seamlessly between front-end, back-end, middle-end… any “end” really
- Love creating processes and tools that help developers focus on quality
- A “get it done” attitude, but you understand the difference between smart shortcuts and shortcuts that cause big problems
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote first workplace that operates under a Hub Region Model. We recognize the advantages and flexibility of working remotely and we integrate that into the way we work!
- Right now, Loopio has one central Hub which is our Toronto Hub Region and our teams mostly work regular business hours in the EST time zone.
- Loopers and future-Loopers can live anywhere within a 300km/185 mile radius of Toronto (within Ontario).
- You’ll collaborate with your team largely remotely - we’re all just a Zoom call away!
- Loopio headquarters is at our beautiful Kensington Market office in downtown Toronto.
- When it’s safe to do so again, you’ll have the option of working where you work best - whether that be majority at home or hot-desking at the office whenever you’d like. When we are able to do so, we will also have the opportunity to make in-person connections at our Toronto office or during organization-wide events such as our Annual Retreat or Loopicon.
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager will support your development by providing ongoing feedback, 1-on-1s, career planning and performance reviews
- You will have tons of autonomy and responsibility - this role will give you the opportunity to try new and creative things and push boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, high-growth company
- You’ll be a part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list 2020 and the Fast 500 list 2020!
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member (Diane or Yeniffer) of our Talent Experience team (email@example.com) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.