This job is no longer accepting applications.
Customer referrals, references and reviews are the most effective way to drive business growth, and Influitive helps the world’s leading brands do it at scale. We pioneered advocate marketing and we’re recognized by G2 as the leaders in customer advocacy and online community management.
If you are highly creative and want to work at a customer-first software company filled with talented and passionate people, we want to hear from you. Influitive is looking for a Multimedia Specialist to join our marketing team.
Our ideal candidate has experience in all areas of visual/graphic design and video production, and is ready and willing to jump right in and take on the bulk of our immediate day-to-day creative work.
Your responsibilities will include designing and producing:
- Promotional videos, product demo videos, and video testimonials
- Graphics and animations for website, email, social media and digital ads
- Marketing and sales presentation decks
- Collateral including eBooks, case studies, reports and infographics
- Signage for virtual and in-person events and sponsorships
- Branded items for promotional giveaways
Our ideal candidate is:
- Self-driven and able to manage projects from ideation to final product
- Comfortable juggling multiple competing priorities at the same time
- A strong communicator, able to articulate your vision to a variety of stakeholders
- Collaborative and can work effectively with a cross-functional team
- Comfortable creating new designs as well as manipulating assets created by others
- Open to feedback and understands it’s a necessary part of the design process
- Energetic, enthusiastic, driven and optimistic
Minimum requirements and skills:
- BA / BS or equivalent
- 2-3 years design experience (agency or client side)
- Proficient with Adobe products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video capture and post-production editing experience
- Photography and print layout experience
- Experienced using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others’ perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turbocharge your Customer Marketing and Advocacy Programs.