Technical Recruiter, Manufacturing Engineering
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction, and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business savvy, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience. Tesla is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support Gigafactory Nevada supporting technical and leadership manufacturing recruitment.
What You’ll Do
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques and creativity to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- This position will be onsite at Gigafactory Nevada
What You’ll Bring
- BS/BA or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- High volume recruiting experience with the ability to efficiently manage an average of 20+ technical, niche requisitions
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience, from either a corporate or agency environment
- Experience in recruiting engineers or technical niche roles + leaders across manufacturing, facilities, or construction
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- Computer savvy – ATS experience and Microsoft Office
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.