Senior Embedded Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Andium is a technology company with a simple vision: to provide the world with a revolutionary platform that supports big thinking across the smallest of devices. Through a combination of in-house development and open source tools, we have developed proprietary products poised to change the industry. We are seeing rapid growth and are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to expand our team.
- Work on embedded software design, development and implementation; from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Test and debug system software
- Develop and implement security requirements
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of embedded systems
- Assess and integrate third-party and open source software
- Experience programming in C for embedded systems
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis)
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M SoCs
- An understanding of security and encryption for embedded systems
- JTAG debugging and/or its variants
- Comfortable with distributed version control systems, preferably git
- Embedded kernel experience (not strictly Linux) preferred, but not required - writing drivers, kernel customization, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
An Industrial Internet of Things (#IIoT) company empowering leaders to create meaningful change #OilandGas #Energy