Design Talent Sourcer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Slack is looking for a sourcer to find unique talented individuals for our growing Design Organization. We want to find hungry, motivated Sourcers that are excited about the hunt for great talent. We’re looking for a new teammate who’s a tireless researcher, compelling communicator and strategic thinker. Sourcers at Slack own the entire front end of the Recruiting process and work on roles of various functions, levels and complexity. They understand their roles don’t start and end with emails and calls. Sourcers here are talent advisors with seats at the table, helping to coach hiring teams and candidates alike.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for Design roles at Slack
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via phone and Zoom
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team
- Act as Slack’s “eyes and ears” in the talent market and be the “resident expert” for Design Talent
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Slack
- Run talent drives regularly and participate in organizing and attending events for Slack as a brand ambassador
What you should have
- 3+ years experience in technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Minimum 2 years recruiting/sourcing for design positions at a product focused technology company or agency
- A track record of success with achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Experience working with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Strong grasp of Product Design talent market landscape
- Experience engaging and developing diverse candidates for design roles
- Experience crafting compelling email outreach and pitching roles to potential candidates via phone or Zoom
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — for everyone.