Seasonal Tesla Advisor
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The Seasonal Tesla Advisor is essential support at the end of quarter, operating alongside our Sales & Delivery team to execute record-breaking delivery results. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and a passion for sustainable energy. The Seasonal Tesla Advisor position is a great opportunity to demonstrate your ability and talent with Tesla! This is an at-will, part-time position that will work less than 30 hours a week. The assignment is expected to last 2-3 weeks.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare vehicles, paperwork, and customers for delivery
- Facilitate customer-focused delivery process, educating new owners about Tesla’s product offering
- Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to client homes
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
What You’ll Bring
- Highly proficient with computer programs and has ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check, have and maintain a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing after start of employment, where applicable
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.