Head of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Percent (formerly Cadence) is a leading technology platform enabling investors, issuers and underwriters unparalleled access to once opaque asset classes in private capital markets. Founded in 2018, Percent is creating the first ever efficient market for private credit, facilitating a higher velocity of transactions at a fraction of the cost. Our platform has been used to analyze billions in assets and issue over $400 million of private credit transactions across both unrated and rated offerings. We offer investment products with the shortest durations and lowest minimums and we enable this through distributed ledger technology. Percent’s team comes from a range of backgrounds, including finance, consulting, technology companies, and startups. The company is headquartered in New York.
We are currently looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing to join our growing team. You will lead and be responsible for Percent’s overall marketing strategy. This role reports directly to the CEO and will be a key member of the management team. The successful candidate must have a passion for FinTech and is thrilled about contributing meaningfully to a fast-growing, VC-backed company.
- Define and execute high-level marketing strategies that are measurable and can be tied to the company’s annual and quarterly business objectives
- Own and manage marketing budget and ensure strong ROI across investments
- Drive company growth and retention through paid and organic channels
- Directly responsible for tracking and improving key metrics: CAC, LTV, Churn, and more
- Lead and manage a high-performing team of marketers
- Develop full multi-channel growth strategies across paid social, partnerships, paid search, email, content, affiliate and other channels
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization, and work with other departments and management to solicit input and implement strategy
- Ensure brand and creative strategy is strong and consistent across all channels
- Experience leading a marketing organization, with a proven record of achieving significant results, preferably in a startup or early-stage environment
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in high-growth companies
- Financial services or experience marketing in a highly regulated environment is required, and experience working for a broker-dealer is a plus
- Able to roll up sleeves and execute alongside team
- Excellent project management skills with a bias toward action
- Proven track record in leading brand positioning and new brand campaigns
- Ability to be based out of our NYC office
- A passion for startups, financial services, and technology companies and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation days
- Full medical insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Employer matching with charities
Percent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Percent is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alternative investment opportunities with zero fees.