This job is no longer accepting applications.
Percent (formerly Cadence) is a leading technology platform enabling investors, issuers and underwriters unparalleled access to once opaque asset classes in private capital markets. Founded in 2018, Percent is creating the first ever efficient market for private credit, facilitating a higher velocity of transactions at a fraction of the cost. Our platform has been used to analyze billions in assets and issue over $400 million of private credit transactions across both unrated and rated offerings. We offer investment products with the shortest durations and lowest minimums and we enable this through distributed ledger technology. Percent’s team comes from a range of backgrounds, including finance, consulting, technology companies, and startups. The company is headquartered in New York.
We are looking for a product manager to develop, own and execute the product roadmap for our originator platform. This role reports directly to the Head of Product and will be an integral part of the team. The successful candidate must have a passion for financial technology and be excited about the opportunity to help scale the platform at a fast-growing, VC-backed company.
- Own the product roadmap and prioritization with input from management, stakeholders and clients
- Create requirements and wireframes
- Manage features through design, development, QA and release
- Collect and track feedback and feature requests
- Manage issues and escalation
- Define and instrument metrics to evaluate product success
- Contribute to a team of passionate product managers and ensure a cohesive client experience across the platform
- Passion for developing and delivering products
- 5-7 years of product management experience in the fintech space
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with relentless focus on the details
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to deliver best-in-class products that solve real client problems
- Self-motivated team player able to work independently in a small, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business related field preferred
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer matching with charities
Percent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Percent is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alternative investment opportunities with zero fees.