This job is no longer accepting applications.
Percent (formerly Cadence) is a leading technology platform enabling investors, issuers and underwriters unparalleled access to once opaque asset classes in private capital markets. Founded in 2018, Percent is creating the first ever efficient market for private credit, facilitating a higher velocity of transactions at a fraction of the cost. Our platform has been used to analyze billions in assets and issue over $400 million of private credit transactions across both unrated and rated offerings. We offer investment products with the shortest durations and lowest minimums and we enable this through distributed ledger technology. Percent’s team comes from a range of backgrounds, including finance, consulting, technology companies, and startups. The company is headquartered in New York.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled engineer to join our team. Being mainly responsible for server-side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability while delivering cutting edge financial data analytics solutions. If you have the skills and expertise in taking an idea from a prototype to production and are excited to be part of a fast-growing, VC backed fintech company, then Percent is the place for you.
- Develop ownership over domains in our system and make informed engineering decisions
- Build and deliver solid and maintainable software and take operational ownership
- Work with a broad set of technologies to build out the microservices that drive our platform
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to share knowledge and build expertise
- Improve complex processes and systems to make them more robust and require less human intervention
- Experience with all phases of SDLC
- Demonstrated experience of successfully delivering high quality, test-drive, scalable solutions
- Deep practical experience in delivering services based on MVC, REST services, Java, Spring
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Ability to drive a project with sound technical and design skills
- Strong fundamentals, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with build, package, version, release, deployment and monitoring processes
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices
- Experience enforcing best practices, dev standards, and mentoring engineers
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer matching with charities
Percent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Percent is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alternative investment opportunities with zero fees.