Senior Frontend Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Percent (formerly Cadence) is a leading technology platform enabling investors, issuers and underwriters unparalleled access to once opaque asset classes in private capital markets. Founded in 2018, Percent is creating the first ever efficient market for private credit, facilitating a higher velocity of transactions at a fraction of the cost. Our platform has been used to analyze billions in assets and issue over $400 million of private credit transactions across both unrated and rated offerings. We offer investment products with the shortest durations and lowest minimums and we enable this through distributed ledger technology. Percent’s team comes from a range of backgrounds, including finance, consulting, technology companies, and startups. The company is headquartered in New York.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled engineer to join our team. If you have the skills and expertise in taking an idea from a prototype to production and are excited to be part of a fast-growing, VC backed fintech company, then Percent is the place for you.
We are looking for a highly skilled Front End engineer to join our team. At Percent, we strive to deliver the best user experience and visualizations combined with world-class financial data analytics. If you have the skills, expertise in taking an idea from a prototype to production, and are excited to be part of a fast-growing, VC backed fintech company, then Percent is a place for you.
- Actively contribute to the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using modern web frameworks
- Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict financial data in industry-leading web portals
- Work with the product team and designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build new customer-facing features
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering projects using modern SPA / PWA
- Experience with leading web technologies such as React and TypeScript
- Deep practical knowledge of delivering applications based on REST / GraphQL services
- Experience contributing to team-managed codebases using Git
- Experience with React / TS project DevOps, package versioning, release deployments, and monitoring
- Strong fundamentals, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience in data visualization, interaction for high volume systems
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation days
- Full medical insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Employer matching with charities
Percent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Percent is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Alternative investment opportunities with zero fees.