SAP iXp Intern, Technical Project Coordinator - SAP Cloud Analytics Job
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROJECT
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunity to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply to SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- The intern – Technical Project Coordinator works closely with senior leaders to assist in the planning and coordination of complex multi-site, multi-cultural, enterprise software development projects. The successful candidate will be analyzing project related data, creating reports and coordinating follow-up action items derived from the data. You will also
- Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings and follow-up of action items and key issues
- Assist in quality management for the projects
- Support day to day activities related to project management
- Perform data analysis and provide reports and insights on discovery
- Provide ad-hoc reporting services for senior management team
- Perform integration of multiple systems by writing scripts and utilizing internal tools that are built within SAP
- Provide account administration and tooling technical support for the development team
What you’ll do:
Title: SAP iXp Intern, Technical Project Coordinator - SAP Cloud Analytics (Early Acceptance)
Internship Duration: January 4, 2021 - September 3, 2021
Do you want to collaborate with a team to learn and contribute in solving complex problems? Would you like the opportunity to hone your communication and leadership skills while growing personally and professionally? Do you want to help us build our next generation cloud analytics platform in a fast-paced startup culture that has the stability of SAP?
We’re looking for someone who
• Enjoys working on meaningful projects and is energized by lifelong learning.
• Dreams big and has a passion for delivering reliable and well-tested software.
• Likes to work with a motivated team who strives for similar goals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer Science or Software Engineering major; Business minor preferred
- Passionate about building software and being a part of the software industry
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience working with database (SQL) is strongly preferred
- Experience with BI tools and ability to manipulate date via scripts
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Proactive in solving issues and asking questions
- Looking for someone who can commit for an 8 month full time internship starting January 2021 at our beautiful Vancouver office
SUCCESS AT SAP
Success means different things to different people, so we go to great lengths to ensure that all our employees have every chance to succeed - on their own terms. That’s because we firmly believe that your success leads to ours.
At SAP, we’re huge believers in work-life balance. With us, you’ll find job flexibility and career coaching, without compromising any of your valuable time at home.
SAP employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits:
• Discount programs (Venngo, Yaletown Restaurants)
• Free coffee and tea
• Free daily fruit
• Subsidized pop, snacks, salad and more
• Foosball, pool, ping pong tables, and gym on site
Oh, and did we mention you get to work with some of the most influential companies on the planet to revolutionize the world?
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Analytics, SAP, Intern, Cloud, Data Analyst, Management, Technology, Entry Level, Data
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help the world run better and improve people’s lives.