This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create artwork and animations for our paid social media campaigns with a focus on driving new user adoption and engagement
- Work with teams across our growth & marketing org, such as content marketing, email, affiliates and partnerships, helping them bring the Wealthsimple brand to life for potential new customers
- Partner closely with marketers and copywriters to optimize the effectiveness of our marketing properties & activations
- Improve and scale design consistency across Wealthsimple's growing product ecosystem, including updating guidelines for partners and external creators
- Champion projects with external vendors to ensure that they are progressing at a high level of quality from start to finish
- Help the entire team grow and become more effective by collaborating closely, sharing insights, new tools and best practices
We’re looking for someone who:
- Gets excited about the impact of designs they create, and continuously experiments to make them better
- Has the ability to work in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, with some experience in short form animation
- Brings solid understanding of digital and traditional design layout, including prepping design files for digital formats
- Has a holistic view of brand design, from the tiny details to the big picture coupled with a strong visual POV, grounded in a solid graphic design foundation
- Believes in building design systems that create brand consistency and efficiency
- Enjoys working across various mediums, with a strong emphasis in digital design and animation
- Values open communication, transparency, and collaboration to constantly make the work better
- Can coordinate with leaders and collaborators across multiple teams
- Is self-directed, brings ideas to the table, and takes ownership of their projects
- Cares about your customers. You know exactly where they came from, how many times it took for them to see your brand before signing-up, and pain points that prevented potential customers along the way!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money.