Team Lead, Client Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us!
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead Client Experience Associates (CXA) in delivering amazing client experiences through coaching and development. This means that you live our do what’s right for each client value at your core and sweat the details when coaching your colleagues
- Be accountable for a small group of CXAs 5-10+ performance and monitoring. This means achieving or exceeding team; ticket output goals, quality of client interactions as measured by CSAT and AQS (internal QA score), and achieving SLAs
- Triage client requests directly to CXAs to assist in employee development as well as achievement of team goals
- Work with a team manager to inform CXA performance evaluations, create and facilitate employee development plans, and complete delegated work assignments with high quality
- Actively get your hands dirty and engage directly with clients. This would include managing client escalations by pulling in appropriate stakeholders to drive solutions for these challenging situations
We’re looking for someone who:
- Brings a minimum of 2 years client-facing work experience
- Brings a minimum of 1 year professional leadership experience
- Has experience owning client escalations
- Possesses a passion, curiosity, and energy for finance + investing. You understand the ins and outs of the wealth management, trading, and more importantly - know how to explain these concepts simply. This passion means you are constantly learning and trying to achieve mastery over any subject domain you explore
- Is a natural coach! You are at your best when you are helping those around you be successful and you have a proven track record of success! This goes beyond just teaching your colleagues best practices, it includes assisting in development plans that help achieve your colleagues’ career goals
- Is accountable to results. You are on top of your team’s performance and provide congratulations when earned and step in to help course correct when things are off
- Thrives in client-facing situations. At Wealthsimple, our client always come first and you are an expert in deescalation. You get energy from turning challenging client situations into memorable client experiences
- Is resilient because our journey will have its fair share of challenges to overcome. We are looking for people that see the world as glass half full and approach these challenges as opportunities to provide a better client experience
Skills we’re looking for:
- Coaching - You have great people skills and know how to give and receive feedback. You tailor your approach and make those around you better!
- Attention to Detail - You sweat the details. You know what top tier performance looks like because you have been a top tier performer and you know how to find the details that help your colleagues take performance to the next level.
- Proactive & assertive - You spot opportunities before they become problematic. This can be team KPIs, individual performance, or client escalations. When you spot an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Communication - You understand that in this role you will need to work directly with the team manager to help communicate the teams strategy and tactics. This involves pulling information from management, synthesizing this information, and then delivering it to help motivate and inspire the team. You will also need to know how to pull up information from the team and communicate this information to your manager to influence strategy and tactics.
- Results Driven - Wealthsimple is a data driven organization and you feel comfortable using and manipulating data to drive insights that help drive tangible team results.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money.