This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us! Read our Culture Manual and learn more about how we work.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
About the Recruitment Team
We’re a growing team of Recruiters who partner with our business leaders to develop and execute recruitment strategies that support the growth of Wealthsimple. We’re a full-stack team that sources, coordinates, interviews, coaches, and most importantly delivers a high-quality candidate experience. Last year, we worked on building the recruitment foundation. This year, we’re not slowing down! We’ll be growing our team, scaling our infrastructure to support both volume and targeted recruitment, and delivering on projects that elevate our practices and impact.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Communications Leaders to develop and iterate on recruitment strategies that support the growth of their teams
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process while providing world-class candidate experience
- Work closely with our People Ops team to ensure we take into account every component of an effective and equitable search
- Own projects to keep building and iterating on our hiring and onboarding process, DEI commitments, data initiatives and more
- Flex your creative sourcing muscles to build diverse candidate pipelines
- Leverage AI and other cutting edge recruitment technology
We're looking for someone who:
- Can build meaningful relationships with hiring leaders and candidates
- Has experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Infra, Security, Product Managers, Design, and more
- Has experience in a dynamic hyper-growth environment coupled with the ability to adapt on the fly and address concerns across the business as they come up
- Is curious and interested in technology and takes the initiative to discover emerging trends and communities
- Has the ability to balance expertise with creativity when it comes to improving process, practices, and employer brand
- Has a love for data and uses it to gain insight into the effectiveness of the team’s strategies and processes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money.