This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us! Read our Culture Manual and learn more about how we work.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and work closely with Recruiters and hiring teams to design an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll manage and set clear expectations with candidates during and after the process
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System (we use Lever!) to ensure accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Communicate and uphold recruiting processes, and identify areas for improvements
- Advocate for diversity within the hiring process
- Partner with the greater People Operations team and hiring managers on new hire onboarding
- Track coordination processes and interviewer efficiencies
- Initiate and track candidate background checks
We're looking for someone who:
- Has prior administrative support experience, preferably for a Recruiting / People Ops team. You are resilient and committed to getting the job done and seeing tasks through — particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars
- Has exceptional communication skills. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and all levels of an organization
- Has unmatched documentation and organizational skills. You excel at prioritizing when given multiple projects and your attention to detail is second to none
- Loves tackling the most difficult challenges and knows how to get to the best solution. You are constantly looking at how to improve processes and have the perspective to drive those improvements forward
- Has a mind geared toward logistics. You can crank out scheduling requests and put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything
- Is self-motivated and a lifelong learner. You are constantly teaching yourself new things and you love learning from others
- Has a human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money.