This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wealthsimple is on a mission to help everyone achieve financial freedom, no matter who they are or how much they have. Using smart technology, Wealthsimple takes financial services that are often confusing, opaque and expensive and makes them simple, transparent, and low-cost. We're the company behind some of Canada's leading digital financial products, and are growing faster than ever.
Our team is reimagining what it means to manage your money. Smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas — not ego. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, and want to ship often and make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We’re a remote-first team and output is more important than face time, so where you choose to work is up to you — as long as you have internet access, you can work from anywhere in Canada. Be a part of our Canadian success story and help shape the financial future of millions — join us! Read our Culture Manual and learn more about how we work.
At Wealthsimple, we are building products for a diverse world and we need a diverse team to do that successfully. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Wealthsimple provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hire individuals across all levels and functions at Wealthsimple
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process while providing world-class candidate experience
- Flex your creative sourcing muscles to build diverse candidate pipelines
- Leverage AI and other cutting edge recruitment technology
- Work with our People Operations team to help manage the onboarding process and tackle other impactful projects
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Can build meaningful relationships with hiring leaders and candidates
- Has experience in a dynamic hyper growth environment coupled with the ability to adapt on the fly and address concerns across the business as they come up
- Has a genuine passion for learning about the motivations of others and what drives them in their career
- Has a love of all things data and uses data to drive decision making
- Is self-motivated and a lifelong learner
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money.