Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology Operations
About the Role
The Senior Manager of Marketing Technology Operations will be responsible for operations of key Global Performance Marketing functions including Spend Operations, Data Operations, and Product Operations. You will work closely with cross functional team members such as Channel Marketers, Tech leads in product, engineering, data/applied science, Line of Business (LOB) leads, Strategic Finance, Performance Marketing Finance, Sourcing. This role will report into the Global Director of Performance Marketing Tech Programs & Operations.
You will be responsible for building, and operationalizing a clear charter for the Marketing Technology Operations team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the spend, data, and product operations teams are well positioned with the right people, processes, and systems/tools to ensure smooth, and predictable day-to-day operations with consistent SLAs for delivery, go-to-market and reliability. An ideal candidate will be equally comfortable training/recruiting for operational roles and understanding specific business and technical processes and systems. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Lead and develop Marketing Technology Operations team; includes day-to-day team management, as well as goaling, coaching and fostering career development
- Partner with cross-functional leads to clearly define charters for Data Governance & Coordination, Vendor Management, Defect/Incident Management, standardizing product updates, and go-to-market processes, triage and follow up on tech issues.
- Critically evaluate current processes, overhauling where vital to drive efficiencies and improve team performance
- Take accountability for go-to-market and support processes to ensure effective adoption and consistent operation of the products your partner teams are responsible for.
- Implement effective and efficient processes and technical solutions for Data Governance & Coordination (Leadership presentations, All hands, Updates) for Tracking & Data Flows
- Partner with Program Management, Tech team to streamline planning, execution, and reporting needs
- Drive continuous improvement of communication/engagement between Product, Engineering and Business Stakeholders to surface key insights to advise the tech roadmap
- Ensure end-to-end training, documentation and support for the Marketing Technology stack
- Work with Product & Engineering to identify changes to internal systems / tools that reduce the occurrence & impact of bottlenecks affecting scalability, and improve the overall reliability of our tech solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team on ensuring the Product Analytics dashboards are tracking with company priorities
- Experience managing ETLs, Data Pipelines, and/or Workflow automation technology
- 10+ years of experience in a technology operations function preferably in growth marketing or a demand generation function
- 5+ years of experience in contracts, PO/Invoice management working with procurement, finance, legal, privacy etc.
- Experience working within a highly matrixed organization including stakeholders within Product, Technology (especially in a B2B or Enterprise environment)
- Customer Success experience in a B2B/Enterprise SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with problem management (e.g. reliability, defect reduction) and/or operational excellence
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Go with ease ➡️ Go with friends ➡️ Go with confidence ➡️ Go anywhere 🚗 Hop in ➡️http://Uber.com