Learning and Certification Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Slack is more than just a tech company. We are on a mission to make working lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking, and successful Learning and Certification Operations Specialist who is passionate about operationalizing and scaling programs through reporting, analysis, project management and localization for our growing global certification and badging ecosystem.
Slack has a diverse and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Develop work plans, gather and synthesize data and develop recommendations for learning operations and strategic initiatives
- Own escalations from customer experience teams to triage candidate support and security issues
- Perform business analytics and decision support models; communicate results, methods and findings to leadership; and influence leads to gain buy-in
- Develop, run and improve learning programs, partner academies and exam workshops with cross functional teams
- Develop program and enablement guides for our customers and internal teams at scale
- Identify process improvement and conduct gap analysis on content development and certification programs to support creation and maintenance of content
- Content development support, such as reviewing candidate comments, flagging and supporting content updates
What you should have
- Ability to prioritize and execute project tasks across multiple work streams in the face of competing priorities
- 3 + years of experience in operations roles, ideally in certification, content development and learning management systems
- Facilitation skills to drive conversations around data, infrastructure, project management, and simplification
- Strong written, spoken and visual communication skills (including factual reporting, presentation design, use of appropriate tone and voice for difference audiences)
- Strong analytic/investigative capabilities with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with common tools for credentialing program design and exam development
- You’re able to look at problems sideways: You’re constantly on the lookout for new ways to deliver learning to our customers and can speak to examples of customer user experiences that you find particularly compelling, and why
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are dedicated to sharing knowledge with others
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — for everyone.