Marketing Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Top Hat is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to support our growing Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their hands dirty and help shape and directly contribute to our marketing operations team.
If you’re looking to join a company poised for significant growth over the next few years, right on the heels of raising $130M USD, where you’ll have an immediate impact on the business and team, this may be the perfect role for you!
About the Gig:
- Help manage the technical aspects of our internal marketing systems (Saleseforce, Marketo, Ad Platforms, Data Visualization)
- Maintain reports on marketing program effectiveness and overall business impact
- Proactively explore our first and third party data sources to uncover trends across the company and overall market
- Monitor campaigns and business systems to optimize overall performance
- Provide recommendations to help future campaigns drive greater performance and impact
- Present analysis and findings to the broader marketing team and business
- Aid in the evaluation and implementation of new technical tools to improve and optimize marketing’s impact on the business
- Have 1-3 years of previous experience in a marketing analyst, marketing operations, or equivalent role
- Are highly analytical and can drive concise insights from vast amounts of data
- Have hands on experience with tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Excel or equivalent
Five reasons people choose to join the Top Hat team:
*Award-winning company and culture. Top Hat has consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing and best places to work in Canada.
*A single mission that drives every single Top Hatter. We empower educators to engage students and unleash their potential. Our relentless focus on customers is a pretty inspiring idea to wake up to every day.
*A winning long-term strategy and business model. We aim to be the dominant teaching platform in higher education in the world, and our team is making that possible through great content and product solutions that are making a real impact on educators.
*A collaborative team doing really challenging work. What we’ve set out to do is ambitious and hasn’t been done before. Our team works closely together - across departments - to innovate and improve the lives of educators and students.
*Great benefits, rewards, and career opportunities. We offer competitive benefits, an amazing workplace culture, and lots of room for career growth. For those who invest in themselves at Top Hat, the sky’s the limit.
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is the only all-in-one courseware platform that enables active learning—a proven student-centered teaching pedagogy that promotes deep understanding, critical thinking, and subject mastery—with interactive content, tools, and activities. Millions of students at 750 leading North American colleges and universities use Top Hat to teach and engage with students before, during, and after class, in both in-person and online education.
Headquartered in Toronto, Top Hat has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America.
Top Hat welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.