SAP iXp Intern - Associate Product Manager Job
Vancouver, BC, Canada
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
bout the SAP Internship Experience Project:
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
- Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Associate Product Manager
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Expected start date to end date: January 2021 - September 2021
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- Develop and deliver SAP Analytics Cloud presentations, blogs, wikis and demonstrations for internal and external audiences
- Research and analyze customer market requirements and develop and improve the processes required to manage them
- Develop and improve the processes required to make SAP Analytics Cloud more easily available to our most important customers and partners
- Coordinate updates from stakeholders to maintain plans for SAP Analytics Cloud
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Product Management works with engineering, marketing, legal and other teams to ensure that market requirements are accurately reflected in the capabilities that engineering invests in, which ultimately defines the strategy for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Product Management is a fantastic place if you like diverse, constantly changing and shifting non-structured problems and environments. It’s also a role that affords you a 360 degree view of everything that impacts the success of the product
- Share with customers, partners, analysts, influencers in general and internal teams like sales, support and services, the reason for using SAP Analytics Cloud, how it works, how it will likely work in the future, and why it’s unique in the analytics marketplace
- This will have a direct impact on how SAP Analytics Cloud is positioned and therefore purchased by customers and partners which will ultimately lead to its success in the market based on both sales and adoption
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or above degree program that is applicable to this position
- Prior work experience, especially as a business or financial analyst or MIS resource is an asset
- Outstanding English communication (both oral and written) skills
- Background in business intelligence, financial planning and/or data science is a plus
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Adaptable and able to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with technologies applicable to analytics and enterprise software, such as Hadoop, OLAP, RDBMS, geospatial, visualizations, predictive, set analysis, planning, etc. is an asset
Please include a Cover Letter
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Entry Level, Technology, Marketing, Engineering
Your application has been successfully submitted.