Senior Front End Engineer (Remote San Francisco, CA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mode is conducting all interviewing and onboarding for new team members virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
Mode is a powerful, collaborative analytics platform designed by and for, analysts. Armed with tightly integrated SQL, Python, and interactive data visualization tools, analysts use Mode to turn data into actionable insights in one, central location. Simple sharing tools let people throughout your organization access dashboards tailored to their needs and explore underlying data on their own. With everyone analyzing and collaborating on consistent data within the same platform, every department is able to quicken the pace at which they make brilliant decisions.
As a Front-End Engineer on Mode's Engineering team, you'll work closely with other Engineers, PM's, and Designers to build impactful applications with thoughtfully designed user interfaces that will help analysts get the most of Mode.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a small cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build, test, and ship new user facing code
- Develop our core web applications for data analysts and business users
- Define and maintain development practices that let us move fast with quality
- Work with a wide range of tools and technologies (from Ruby to TypeScript) and be able to evaluate technologies for what we are building
What we look for
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, Angular JS, React, VueJS, etc.
- Experience with building customer facing web applications
- Experience with testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Alignment with Mode's values
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Answer any question, fast. Mode brings #SQL, #Python, #Rstats and custom visualizations together in one analytics platform.