Product Manager Intern - Customer Portal (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring an Intern, Product Management to contribute to a key part of features and functionality that accommodate our growing customer base. This role will be a part of the team building out a customer web portal where customers can access the data collected for them and ultimately use self-service capabilities. She/he/they will help map out future-state workflows that support self-service, including the sign up experience for prospective customers and survey set up and maintenance for current customers.
Premise is reinventing market research for the omni-channel age. Combining the global reach of millions of app-enabled data contributors with agile machine learning and AI, we’re on a mission to make market intelligence more inclusive, flexible and accessible to organizations of all sizes in all locations.
We think differently about market research, an industry undergoing fundamental changes right now. We’re adopting technology around new data collection methods, geolocation and in-the-moment CX that will modernize how (and how deeply) companies understand their customers.
We are a passionate tight-knit team that appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we’ve lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has measurable human impact.
What you get to do:
- Work closely with internal teams, including Product Managers, Customer Success Managers, Solution Consultants, and Operations Managers to understand all customer verticals and their unique needs
- Conduct research and gather requirements to define prioritized problem spaces
- Work with engineers and UX designers to sketch potential solutions and features that solve for these taking existing systems, future architectural roadmap and user centered design into consideration
- Break down features to deliver iteratively, and proactively identify opportunities to measure and track success
- Lead standups, grooming sessions and other agile ceremonies
- Be a part of an incredible and growing team
What you will bring:
- Excellent problem solving skills, instincts to cut through the noise and identify what matters most to customers
- High levels of empathy, and a customer-centric point of view
- Ability to unblock teams and be creative with constraints
- Strong communication skills, facilitation skills, and a great storyteller
- Ability to own a feature from ideation to production; collaborating cross-functionally to bring it to life
- Familiarity with browser based tools and applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Data for every decision™ Need help with the Premise app? Contact email@example.com