This job is no longer accepting applications.
Premise looks for engineers who are passionate technologists with a hunger for learning. You will take complex problems, collaborate with others to design solutions and build simple, secure, lightweight systems and services with an eye toward future scalability. You are continually seeking to improve yourself and grow.
What you get to do:
- Contribute to the the architecture and design of backend services, create technical specifications, and write code
- Collaborate with engineers from the web, mobile and data science teams to build clean & well-documented APIs that drive a fast & highly relevant user experience
- Dive deep and learn new technologies related to location-based data and and geospatial technologies, machine learning for developing fraud prevention strategies, or building scalable pipelines for petabytes of data
The following traits probably describe you:
- 3+ years of professional experience building scalable, performant mission-critical software
- Software development experience using object-oriented and scripting languages
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge with the team around you
- Strong sense of ownership, customer service and integrity
- Demonstrated proficiency with data structures, algorithms and distributed computing
- Solid understanding of communication protocols and experience building APIs
- Experience with functional programming (Scala, Kotlin, Haskell, etc.)
- Developing for the cloud (GCP, AWS, or Azure.)
- You are passionate about building and developing a world class engineering culture. You are humble and drive positivity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Data for every decision™ Need help with the Premise app? Contact email@example.com