Senior Software Engineer, API Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role:
Mythic is enabling the future of AI by building an analog-compute hardware platform that is 10-100x more efficient than conventional all-digital systems. Mythic’s AI hardware combines knowledge across many domains, including AI, compilers, and chip design. This vision comes together in the AI Engineering team, where our expertise is used to develop AI algorithms and models that are optimized for our hardware, as well as to provide guidance to Mythic’s hardware and compiler teams. If innovation at the intersection of AI and hardware sounds exciting to you, this role is for you.
The AI Engineering team significantly impacts Mythic by:
• Developing quantization and robustness AI retraining tools
• Investigating new features for our compiler that leverage the adaptability of neural networks
• Developing new neural networks that are optimized for our hardware products
• Interfacing with internal and external customers to meet their development needs
This role is not location specific. However, candidates will be expected to keeping working hours in line with either Pacific or Central Time.
Here's what you will do
- Design intuitive APIs for Mythic’s software toolchain to support internal and external customers
- Coordinate with other software engineering teams to provide a consistent user interface experience across tool domains
- Contribute to code refactoring, testing, documentation, and other software engineering practices
- Develop features and functionality to enable the codesign of neural networks and Mythic's hardware
Here's the background we hope you have
- 5+ years of industry experience developing customer-facing software
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 3+ years experience owning critical APIs with a large user base
- Experience working directly with internal and/or external customers
- Outstanding communication skills - this role coordinates between teams
- Commitment to quality and engineering excellence
- Experience with standard CI/CD tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- Experience making customer-facing APIs
- Experience developing APIs or GUIs for deep learning applications
- Experience with PyTorch, ONNX and standard numeric/scientific libraries
- Published codebase
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Moving edge AI to a new level with a revolutionary analog compute-in-memory technology.