This job is no longer accepting applications.
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are looking for a highly motivated Network Engineer to join the Anduril Industries Information Technology Operations team. We are a small but passionate team that strive for an exceptional end user experience and a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Set-up, configure, support, and maintain our network infrastructure
- Ownership of all our various ISPs
- Responsible for network/systems monitoring and alerting
- Participate in network architecture/design
- Implement most up to date to standards in Network Security
- Provide all tiers of support as it relates to IT systems
- Ensure high level of customer service and communication internally and externally
- Travel to satellite offices as needed
- 10+ years of experience supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise network infrastructure
- CCNA certification required. CISSP & CEH is a plus
- Extensive work supporting a physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- High level experience supporting VPNs
- Experience with a ticketing system and handling a ticket queue
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted. Typical hardware includes firewalls, switches, servers, UPSes.
- Participates in after hours on-call support for computer, network and phone issues.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
- Exposure to Cisco Meraki
- Prior work with Zoom and VTC related hardware and software
- Familiarity with Azure Active Directory
- Experience with UCaaS/VOIP systems such as Ring Central and 8x8
- Knowledge of AWS VPCs
- Understanding of ITIL framework and its application
- Experience in a Zero trust/beyond corp environment is a plus
- Prior Start-Up experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Anduril is a defense technology company building advanced technologies to solve some of the most important & complex national security challenges.