Human Resource Business Partner (Remote Glendale, CA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Beyond Limits is seeking an HR Business Partner to assist in our HR operations as we rapidly grow and scale the organization. This exciting opportunity will allow for an individual to come in and help us build our HR processes from the ground up and assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on employee perks and benefits, employee relations, performance management, talent management, learning and development, and other key HR functions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with client groups and senior leaders to develop their business strategy around talent management
- Work alongside our HR and recruitment team to develop, implement and administer employee policies around recruitment, retention, and engagement
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Provide high quality advice and service to management team on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Identify ways to build and improve policies and procedures in areas including but not limited to: Benefits, Employee Relations, Onboarding, Talent Management and Retention, Performance Management, and L&D
- Help develop training and education opportunities and programs for the company’s employees
- Help lead programs, projects and initiatives within HR that support the overall goals and objectives of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of HRBP Experience
- HR Certification (HRCI or SHRM) preferred
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Expertise in HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Solution focused problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle highly sensitive information
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Past experience in working with a highly technical organization
- Self-starter on assigned projects
- Possess a passion for learning and a willingness to grow with the company
- Exercise sound judgment in advising and handling HR situations with employees and/or management
Please note: Due to COVID-19, all positions at Beyond Limits are currently remote. However, once our offices are fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Glendale, CA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only #Artificialintelligence company transforming proven #technologies from #Caltech & #NASA's #JPL into advanced #AI solutions for companies, her...