Senior Software Engineer, Growth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
The Growth Team at Sentry has a mission to propel Sentry’s user and revenue growth into overdrive. We are a multi-disciplinary team that works across the entire product engineering stack, often in areas outside of our core expertise. We aren’t afraid to try outside-the-box ideas to hit home runs if they could drive growth. We also pursue incremental growth hacks to improve metrics like engagement, signups, and retention. This team will be moving fast: deploying MVPs and pivoting when new insights reveal a better approach. If you enjoy the challenge of moving quickly and learning new things, this is a perfect role for you.
In this role you will:
- Rapidly ship growth driving and impactful features across Sentry's product domains
- Run A/B experiments for product features and optimizations
- Brainstorm opportunities to drive user and revenue growth with product and marketing teams
You'll love this job if you:
- You thrive in hackathons or quickly building MVPs
- Aren't afraid to dive headfirst into new technologies
- Enjoy the challenge of working across multiple product domains
- You like to dive into data to guide product decisions
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Experience in building large scale web applications (React, Typescript, Django, Postgres)
- Bonus: experience with growth engineering
- Bonus: an eye for design and CSS skills to match
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sentry's platform helps developers diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code. Looking for support? Mosey on over to http://sentry.io/s...