Product Marketing Manager (Remote San Francisco, CA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager who loves focusing on customers and creating dynamic visions for them.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Become an expert on Benchling and develop product positioning across customer segments and use cases
- Create amazing product marketing content including presentations, demos, and competitive positioning
- Partner with sales on building an effective sales process that showcases the strengths of Benchling
- Participate in sales deals to gather first-hand intelligence on customer needs and objections
- Deliver valuable tools to sales teams and run regular sales training sessions
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team
- Engage with customers on case studies and ROI analyses
- Develop product packaging and pricing
- Collaborate on marketing programs including events, webinars, and thought-leadership content
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience, ideally in product marketing roles within enterprise software, technology, or consulting companies
- At least a portion of that experience working within the biopharma industry, ideally aligned with the Research and Development function
- Outstanding ability to convey value proposition and insights drawing from prior industry experience and acquired familiarity with Benchling products and use cases
- Polished presenter with executive presence, can serve as trusted advisor to highly technical audience (research scientists, managers, executives)
- Sharp, analytical, and willing to question the status quo
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a dynamic, confident personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Experience in a Sales environment and interacting with customer teams preferred
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work directly with our customers across the world (domestic travel up to 30%, international travel up to 10%, when safe and acceptable to do so)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing life to life science. Join over 270,000 scientists, research managers, and executives on Benchling. Academics join for free!