Senior Customer Success Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Customer Success Engineers at Databricks serve as the trusted technical advisors for our customers to demonstrate our value in executive business discussions . Not only will you promote value, offer advice, and grow accounts you will also work on some of the most complex distributed processing systems. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Engineering, you will strategize and lead customers to solutions through use case discovery, Databricks evangelism, and oftentimes teaching the product to new users.
The impact you will have:
- You will manage the customer lifecycle for multiple accounts while building relationships and presenting product roadmaps and executive briefings, running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls.
- You will learn and become a Databricks + Spark expert! Customers will look to you for advice and expertise.
- Strategize and identify new use cases to grow accounts and increase renewals.
- Develop Databricks champions and produce customer references for the marketing team.
- Identify and achieve targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, up-sells, and new opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Partner with multiple teams to ensure customer requests and escalations are resolved while also improving our current roadmap.
What we look for:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in customer-facing technical roles (in Customer Success, consulting, or related discipline)
- Experience with Python, SQL, or Spark
- Familiarity with the end-to-end data analytics workflow
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Travel to clients in your region
- [Preferred] Experience at a SaaS company
- [Preferred] Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Databricks is the data and AI company, helping data teams solve the world’s toughest problems.