Social Media - Senior Level (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for someone to own Figma’s global social media vision and strategy. We are looking for someone who is a creative strategist with a strong pulse on the social landscape and that has led strategy and established best practice in social media for a global brand. You’ll be in charge of all of our social platforms, the content that goes on them, and the brand voice and campaigns we drive through them. Social media is very important to Figma, and we cultivated a strong relationship with our community of users through these platforms. We are looking for someone who thrives at the intersection of culture and storytelling, and can take us to the next level.
At Figma, you’re going to own all of social. That means you’ll start by coming in and rolling up your sleeves as you get to know our community and brand. Once you understand our needs, you’ll get to work growing your team with internal and external resources to scale.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement and evolve Figma’s social media strategy. Conceptualize, plan and execute all social media content on all active channels, including a well-articulated approach for growing followers, engagement, revenue, traffic, and customer acquisition
- Conceive and execute social-first brand campaigns to keep Figma in the social zeitgeist, growing brand awareness and loyalty
- Build and develop a strong internal and external team (agency support) across social and creative
- Strategize cross functionally to make product announcements, content and other company initiatives come alive on social channels
- Work with the brand, marketing, and executive team to further develop our brand
- Design and execute social media reporting on key metrics, including growth in fans/followers, engagement, traffic, and revenue
- Create and share out weekly performance reporting, including with senior leadership
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Belief in the power of the conversation that happens on social channels
- Experience managing a creative team
- Creative ideas about how Figma can evolve on our current social channels and new ones as we reach new audiences
- The ability to think about social as a community platform, and strategize ways to grow community and loyalty via social media
- A passionate customer advocate. You are ready to put the customer first and influence others across the company to think similarly
- Able to pivot quickly and make fast decisions based on changing needs in a fast-paced environment, dynamic with ambitious schedules and plans
- Familiarity with Figma or design tools a plus
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Identify and manage an external agency to increase our bandwidth to grow social presence
- Create and execute the Twitter engagement plan for Config, our annual user conference to get >5M impressions day of the event
- Audit Figma’s voice and propose changes based on brand strategy
- Create engagement campaigns that tie social with our the community feature of our product
- Come up with a creative April Fun Day campaign to surprise and delight our users
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together. Join us at Config April 21 & 22: http://config.figma.com