Software Engineer, Growth (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
The Growth team continually refines our understanding of what makes a user successful in Figma. We do both quantitative and qualitative research to more deeply understand a user’s journey. We also work to make the entire Figma product team more data-driven. That work balances between rapid iteration experiments, long-term strategic bets and improvements to our experimentation infrastructure.
More than anything, we seek engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of high quality engineering. You’ll work closely with designers, product managers and data analysts to craft experiments that will help make every Figma user more successful.
We strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture - you can read more about our engineering values on our blog. If you’d like to join us on our mission to make design accessible to all, let’s talk!
What you'll be doing:
- Take shared ownership of the product process. Every member of our team is involved from ideation to implementation
- Iterative and quantitative product development
- Build high-quality UI. Although we do iterative development, we also keep a high bar for UI polish because our users are designers and the details matter
- Build foundational Growth infrastructure for running experiments, tracking user behavior and engaging users.
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers to Figma
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Focus on quantitative outcomes and delivering measurable product improvement
- Interest in tackling a wide range of problems and working at all levels of the Figma stack
- Being open-minded and compassionate. We brainstorm frequently which means giving and receiving feedback on a lots ideas. It’s important that members of the team can participate in a productive way
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together. Join us at Config April 21 & 22: http://config.figma.com