Security Engineer (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
As a Security Engineer, you will help identify and drive high leverage projects to improve the security of the Figma product, platform, and our IT systems. The mission of the Figma Security team is to help Figmates ship the most secure product to our users. We are looking for security generalists with a strong grasp of Computer Science and security fundamentals. You will partner closely with teams across the company and focus on systemic security improvements and risk reduction. You will also leverage your security skills to support and participate in operational security responsibilities like security reviews and consulting, external research/bug-bounty triage, incident response, and risk management. You will report to the Director, Security.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout Figma
- Conduct assessments to identify current and new attack vectors against Figma products and services.
- Help run our pentesting and offensive security exercises as well as our bug bounty program.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 or more years in experience working in a SaaS Security team
- Good understanding of at least two of Linux/Unix/Mac based systems security, AWS security, Cloud SaaS Security, and web application security
- Strong communication skills and self-driven
- Ability to collaborate across functions
- Ability to make hard prioritization decisions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together. Join us at Config April 21 & 22: http://config.figma.com