Product Designer - Community (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking for our second Product Designer to join our team focused on Community, which focuses on tools and experiences for designers to work together outside the context of a company. You’d get to work on projects like: tools for Figma plugins, community files, features enabling live collaboration, educational experiences for new designers, and more. You should be excited about building for the creative community, have a penchant for thinking about products for consumers (even if your background is in enterprise software), and have ideas about what the vision for the future of the Figma community could be.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
You might be a good fit if:
- You love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- You leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- You value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- You’re growth oriented and eager to learn
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together. Join us at Config April 21 & 22: http://config.figma.com