Product Designer - Collaboration (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma's platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help lead a team focused on Collaboration, which includes areas of Figma like “Search & Discovery” and “Feedback”. For example: How is work organized and structured? How do you search and browse those files easily? How do different roles collaborate to offer feedback throughout the design process and how do we make these flows clear and efficient? You should be excited about these sorts of problems, and the idea of helping establish and execute a vision for them. This is a rare opportunity to help shape the way people organize, manage, share, and discuss work in teams of all shapes and sizes all over the world.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
You might be a good fit if you:
- Love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- Leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- Value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- Are comfortable leading large projects
Here are some projects you could work on:
- Redesigning comments and other multiplayer feedback moments
- Rethinking how work is organized and structured in the file browser
- Improving way-finding for PM / Eng / other roles when navigating Figma files
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together. Join us at Config April 21 & 22: http://config.figma.com