Software Engineer, Growth (2-6 years of experience)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Airtable’s mission is to bring the power of computing and software development to everyone. We are developing a powerful and extensible toolkit that our customers can leverage to solve a variety of different problems and workflows. It has been extremely rewarding to see the incredible things our users accomplish with Airtable. We’ve seen our most sophisticated customers use the product to run global processes across thousands of employees, coordinate precision manufacturing and 3D printing pipelines, and consolidate previously siloed mission-critical data into a single source of truth. The complexity of these use cases requires us to be extremely thoughtful about how we design and implement new functionality in the product and make sure it’s both easy to use and comprehend for our customers and maintainable for us.
The Growth team is responsible for helping more people succeed with Airtable and become customers. In 2021, that means we’re focused on user growth, monetization, and making improvements across the product that help people get the most value out of Airtable. You will work side-by-side with our designers, PMs, marketers and other engineers to tackle projects that deliver impact on the areas of user growth and monetization. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our architecture and codebase while also learning about our product and the customers that use it.
What you'll do
- Use your full-stack engineering knowledge to build user-facing experiences and engineering systems that optimize growth and monetization.
- Work at all levels of the stack from Node.JS+SQL to React+HTML+CSS.
- Identify opportunities for improving Airtable based on data, research, and your own insight and creativity.
- Create reusable and maintainable systems and abstractions to help us move faster as a development team.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience as a software engineering generalist who cares deeply about driving business impact via improving user experience.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You want to work in growth at a company that is serious about data and experimentation.
- You believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business.
- You have a results-oriented approach, with an inherent ability to find innovative product changes, translate them into product specs, and finally deliver a higher-quality product. You are comfortable driving decisions forward in ambiguous environments.
- You have a strong background in computer science, with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Bonus points if:
- Experienced with both startups and large websites/apps
- Previous work in self-serve b2b/SaaS growth.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...