Software Engineer, Full Stack (2-6 years of experience)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Airtable’s mission is to bring the power of computing and software development to everyone. We are developing a powerful and extensible toolkit that our customers can leverage to solve a variety of different problems and workflows. We’ve seen our most sophisticated customers use the product to run global processes across thousands of employees, coordinate precision manufacturing pipelines, and consolidate previously siloed mission-critical data into a single source of truth. The complexity of these use cases requires us to be extremely thoughtful about how we design and implement new functionality in the product and make sure it’s both easy to use and comprehend for our customers and maintainable for us.
As a full stack engineer on our team, you will have the opportunity to work with customers to understand their needs and collaborate with product management and design functions to draw the appropriate engineering tradeoffs. You will be responsible for executing end-to-end implementation of new features that will contribute to make our toolkit even more powerful and successful.
What you'll do
- Spec and build product features that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions.
- Work at all levels of the stack, from AWS, Node.js, and SQL to React, HTML. and CSS to build and maintain end to end products on Airtable.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and data scientists to understand the needs of potential users and build a product that unlocks their potential.
- Work alongside and learn from a talented group of engineers with a diverse range of experiences and backgrounds.
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of industry experience with modern full-stack web development, with particular emphasis on user facing feature development.
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture.
- You have a background in computer science or a related field.
- You believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
- You have strong convictions, weakly held and assume validation and iteration are a given to produce the best results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...