Mobile Engineer (iOS)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Airtable's iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of database workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anywhere, regardless of what device they're using.
In developing Airtable's iPhone and iPad apps, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation in a mobile-first and touch-friendly way. We're looking for someone to pick up the reins and lead all things iOS. You'll not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core Airtable features that currently have no mobile equivalent by creating them from scratch on iOS.
What you'll do
- Take ownership and responsibility for building, testing, releasing, and maintaining the Airtable iOS application
- Collaborate with the mobile and broader-engineering team to develop requirements and validate technical specifications for your solutions
- Work autonomously and with QA to ensure the safety, effectiveness, and reliability of Airtable’s systems and our customers data
- Plan multi-phase projects including design, feedback iteration, release and maintenance on our iOS platform product
Who you are
- You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps — as a bonus, we’d love to see your apps in the App Store!
- You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
- You have strong product and design sensibilities, and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...