This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority and as we execute our vision, we need a People Generalist to make it happen! The People Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping every Airtablet thrive professionally and reach their full potential.
In this role, you will be at the front line for employee support, ensuring a seamless employee experience, and coordinating any sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
What you'll do
- Own front line employee support. This means you have the distinct honor of connecting with our employees, and supervisors, and refer complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding of employees. Responsible for coordination of all background checks, employment verifications, mandated training, benefits enrollment, new hire technology requests and entry into ADP payroll system.
- Safeguard and audit employee information and systems, this includes regularly updating ADP and auditing ADP data.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date policies, benefits info, new hire resources, and more in our wiki.
- Executes tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to, benefits, payroll, performance reviews, performance and talent management, and managing HR vendors.
- Establish a new process for referral bonus payout, in conjunction with Recruiting and Payroll.
- Document process flows internally and externally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in People related role.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization.
- The delight is in the details and nothing gets past you. If there is an issue, you find the root. If there is a discrepancy, you correct it.
- You’re a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- We are growing, and fast! Documentation of process is critical to scaling. You excel at documenting processes and updating any changes made along the way while keeping stakeholders informed.
- People excite you and you are looking to grow your career in People/HR.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...