Product Manager, Workflows
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a no-code platform that lets anyone—from marketers to scientists to concert organizers—to build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
As a product manager on our Workflows team, you’ll help deliver best-in-class tools for designing, building, and operating complex workflows. You’ll empower customers to connect and integrate their workflows across applications and across teams, so entire organizations can work off of a unified source of truth. You’ll also empower them to control and automate processes, so their teams can operate more efficiently. If you excel at working closely with customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering and design teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflow needs
- Develop and own key parts of our workflows product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive customer-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a SaaS company. Experience working on automations and integrations is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...