Customer Support Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi, I'm Francey, Manager of Customer Success (we call it Member Support) at Moves. I am looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our team and help us work with our members through our four main principles: Compassion, Transparency & Honesty, and Selflessness.
Here’s the TL;DR on Moves
We believe that work is changing from one-to-one relationships between employees and employers to a “one-to-many”. Where individuals earn income and build experience across multiple units of work, projects, tasks or gigs from various companies, collectives, apps or marketplaces. This transition challenges many of the status quo systems, processes and regulations that have been built around employment and employers which is causing immense friction and gaps in certain parts of the economy undergoing this shift. Today, this transition is rapidly underway in retail and transportation through the rise of ‘gig apps’ like Uber, Doordash, Grab and Amazon Flex. Millions of independent contractors in the U.S earning income from these apps exist on the edge of traditional financial services, and operate independently without the benefits provided by collective and group representation and services.
Moves’ mission is to improve the collective financial health of independent workers by providing products designed for the way they work and by bringing them together on a common platform to voice, engage and create better outcomes for all. By joining Moves you’re not just joining a company, you’re building a movement.
ll process-flows and tools are in an infant stage of growth and there will be opportunities for you to provide suggestions to optimize the processes. You will also have the opportunity to work with an amazing team that supports one another and encourages each other to grow and learn.
So who are you? 🤩
- You are experienced, passionate, and have a “people-first” attitude
- You are empathetic, a good listener and someone who wants to make a difference in our members lives
- You are a great team player and a good communicator
- You have a passion for customer service and enjoy providing support when needed
- If you are excited about building products that will help people in meaningful ways, we want to talk to you!
What you'll do 🤔
- Be the first point of contact for our customers by reaching out/responding to them via email, chatbot, and occasionally telephone
- Manage timelines and expectations for our customers
- Collaborate with other teams to address customer facing issues
- Help build and implement new processes, automations, and optimizations
- Prepare and present information pages for training and process documentation
- Assist with data imports, quality checks, and verification of member data
What we're looking for 👁🗨
- Minimum 1 year of proven professional experience in customer support in a start-up environment
- Experience with Zendesk or other CSM software preferred
- Ability to listen and respond to our customers with understanding and empathy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with the gig economy is a plus
What we offer 🌟
- Full benefits starting on day one, including: health spending account and full employee assistance program
- Professional development budget
- Stock options that align you to the organization's success
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work that fits your life
Moves is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Employee Experience Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Gig work is unpredictable. Your money doesn't have to be.