Data Scientst, Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Airtable's unique approach to enabling end-user software creation has struck a chord with users across many industries and use cases. Our accelerating growth, coupled with our ambitious product surface area, brings many challenges. As the first member of Marketing Analytics, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Airtable by deepening our understanding of how people use the open-ended toolkit that Airtable offers. You’ll work cross-functionally to identify and answer our most important questions, transforming raw data into understandable and actionable insights.
What you'll do
- Partner with Marketing leadership to help drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand behavior and long-term trends, working with other teams across the company in the process
- Take a leading role in producing new datasets that unlock growth and business opportunities
- Manage the design and analysis of marketing insights; develop and socialize a rigorous culture of data-driven decision making
- Play a foundational role in building a data culture at Airtable through reproducible work, improved processes, and better tooling, working with a full team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Develop measurement and attribution methodologies, LTV models & comprehensive marketing analytics
- Collaborate with data engineering to build and evolve our data infrastructure to surface key metrics through automated dashboards and reports
- Partner with performance marketing to design and execute experiments, incrementality testing, media mix modeling, & spend ROI curves to enable robust performance marketing decision making
- Lead the development of propensity models and predictive KPIs to power targeting & optimization engines across marketing channels
Who you are
- You have 5+ years previous experience as a marketing analyst, data scientist, or data analyst
- You have a familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging marketing to driving positive company outcomes
- You have experience with funnel, user journey & performance marketing analytics through inbound and outbound channels
- You possess a natural curiosity and strive to uncover the deeper relationships that are not always immediately discoverable
- You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries for large data sets
- You are an excellent storyteller and able to communicate your findings with clarity and precision, whether through writing or visualizations
- You leverage innovative quantitative marketing methodologies to better understand and engage our customers in order to deliver better experiences to them
- You develop hypotheses and test them with data, rather than solely or primarily attempt to glean patterns from the data already in front of us
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create, your way. Follow @airtablestatus for service status updates, @airtabledev for API and platform news, and visit http://support.airtable.co...