Senior Product Manager
- What you’ll be doing
- Guide the roadmap of our Safety and Moderation product suite from zero to one, prioritizing features, customer needs, and business requirements.
- Strong focus on user first, with demonstrated experience in simplifying complex technologies into simple workflows
- Experience identifying various user problem gaps or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions with your teams
- Provide leadership and vision for how we can improve our technology, folding in product requirements gained from multiple sources to identify current and future customer needs.
- Define, implement and operate the processes necessary to validate the feasibility and value of a wide array of opportunities.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders such as engineers, design, and program managers across the organization to develop scope of work, resource needs, risk assessment and validation of partnership opportunities.
- Collecting and technically documenting feature requests from an array of collaborators, both internal and external, to draft use cases, user stories, functional specifications and other feature descriptions
- Working with UX/UI designers to develop workflow diagrams, storyboards and wireframes
- What we’re looking for
- Core product management skills including defining product vision, assessing market opportunities, researching customer needs and creating product roadmaps
- Ability to evaluate and assess large, complex technology stacks that span both Unity and external companies
- Excellent communication skills including the ability the simplify and articulate complex technical concepts to different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience shipping games or interactive experiences to market
- You might also have
- Games industry experience, with empathy and passion for solving the unique problems game developers face
- Experience with moderation and/or community management tools and user needs.
- Passion for gaming
- Awareness of game industry trends, specifically around community management and moderation needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.