Software Engineer, Engineering Productivity
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About the Role
As a Productivity Engineer, you’ll be responsible for increasing engineering and research velocity while maintaining code health and optimizing resource usage. This is a crucial role with high impact on the overall organization and wide visibility throughout the organization. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about good code and making developers happy.
About the Work
- Own the entire end to end software development experience, which includes code reviews, static analysis, presubmit/postsubmit testing, releasing, and monitoring
- Ensure that system health is improving by working with developers and measuring key metrics.
- Stay on top of modern development practices and tooling and introduce promising ones to the company
- Own and improve fundamental libraries
- Educate engineers on good coding and testing practices
- Very strong software engineering skills in python & C++
- Understanding of how to build robust CI/CD pipelines
- Passionate about code quality
- Experience with build systems and code analysis tools
- Familiar with Bazel (Starlark), Jenkins, and Go
- Experience with distributed computing systems, e.g., Kubernetes
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to better everyday life through robotics.