Data Science Intern, Autonomous Systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About the Role
In this role, you will play a major role in analyzing & visualizing large amounts of autonomy data and building a platform that enables monitoring and progress. Autonomy data and metrics are large and growing keys to our business success and an effective platform is critical to provide the team with up-to-date insights. This position demands broad expertise in data analysis and visualization, social skills to work with internal customers, and determined execution.
About the Work
- Build and maintain dashboards, reports, and statistical analysis
- Work with autonomy stakeholders to design effective ways of summarizing and identifying trends from large amounts of data
- Collaborate closely with the infrastructure team to effectively organize our data and build data extraction and analysis pipelines
- Must be pursuing a B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, or related fields
- Large appetite for and experience building dashboards and visualization tools such as Looker, Data Studio, or similar tools
- Passion for large-scale data analysis
- Strong coding skills in Python and SQL
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to work with non-technical customers to solve problems
- You have start-up DNA: You have demonstrated an ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a dynamic, start-up environment or have the DNA to do so
- Experience with robotics and autonomy
- Experience with Google tools (Google Data Studio, BigQuery, etc.), R, Python, Looker, d3.js or Tableau
- Experience implementing machine learning and data science workloads
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to better everyday life through robotics.