This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About the Role
As a Full-Stack engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing user-visible features in our simulation and tele-operation platforms. This role requires deep understanding of many layers of the system from onboard software to data-center backends and client-side applications as well as close collaboration with robotics engineers and operators. The tools you will be building play a critical role for the operation of our service and on-going R&D work.
About the Work
- Build and maintain web and desktop UI front-ends as well as bot and server side applications for teleoperation and simulation
- Own end-to-end design and implementation of features including development, testing and release
- Work with multiple teams to develop and evaluate UI changes that increase productivity of our engineers and functionality of our systems
- You have strong problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in both backend (C++ or go preferred) and front-end development (JS or C++ preferred)
- A keen eye for building products
- Experience optimizing for speed, reliability, and scalability
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D in Computer Science, Mathematics, or closely related field
- Strong Linux background
- Experience with Qt / OpenGL
- Experience developing robust, safety-centered applications
- Background in networking, video, and real-time communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to better everyday life through robotics.